Krishna Enterprise Terms and Conditions
- In this document the Customer shall mean the person, persons, firm or company to whom the quotation is addressed or the offer of sale is made and shall include their legal representatives, administrators, successors and permitted assigns. ‘Items’ shall mean the goods or services sold and described on the quotation. Headings are included for ease of reference only and do not form part of these Terms & Conditions
- Subject to any Special Conditions agreed to in writing between the Company and the Customer, these Terms and Conditions shall apply to the exclusion of all others. Any contractual terms and conditions of the Customer (whether on the Customer’s order form or otherwise) are expressly excluded. The Customer acknowledges these terms and conditions embody the whole agreement between the parties and agrees to be bound by them. The Customer is at liberty, and encouraged, to obtain independent legal advice before entering into this agreement
- The Company’s quotations are valid for a period of thirty (30) days from the date of the quotation, unless another validity term is stated in the quotation. The Company’s offer is subject to review, amendment or withdrawal at any time prior to acceptance of a purchase order or like instrument issued by the Customer or the expiry of thirty days (or other quoted validity term stated in the quotation), whichever is the earlier. Quotations will automatically lapse at the expiration of the thirty days or other quoted term, unless the validity period is extended in writing by the Company and notice of the extension forwarded to the Customer.
- Terms Of Payment
- Payment shall be made by the Customer to the Company for all goods supplied, work and labour done and services rendered within 30 days from the end of the month of the date on invoice without deduction. The Customer acknowledges that time is crucial with regard to payment and that any breach of this term will enable the Company to exercise all of its rights contained herein, including (but without in any way limiting its rights) to cancel credit and take legal action for the recovery of all sums outstanding. Interest at the current commercial overdraft rate may be applied to overdue account balances.
- If there is a change of the name, legal entity, structure or management and control of the Customer’s business, the Company will only continue to provide credit facilities if it receives from the Customer written advice of the changes and has provided to the Customer written consent to the changes and to the continuation of credit facilities.